Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller is Max Application S.r.l., with registered office in Bertodano 11 street, 13900 Biella (BI) Italy. The Data Controller has, furthermore, designated a DPO that you can contact at the eimal address email@example.com.
Personal data collection
The filling in and the sending of forms on the sites, previously indicated, implies the collection of the data inserted by the user (name, surname, email address, telephone, information requests), finalized to supply the requested information through email or by phone.
In general, the personal data collected regard clients and potential clients of Max Application or the information left by the user during the newsletter registration or the documentation download. The information collected are limited to name, e-mail address, company, language, country, but other necessary information can be included to supply a request service or to support our products’ use.
Purpose of the treatment
Max Application uses personal data for the following finalities:
- To inform about products or information updates, special offers, new services, for which specific informed consent is provided
- To provide the newsletter service
- To improve the user experience in our websites
- To reply to your request sent by online form
- To help us to resolve eventual issues verified with our products or services.
Max Application will use the personal information in the compliance of the finalities previously indicated.
With your explicit consent, promotional e-mail or news about our products or our company could be periodically sent, using the supplied email address, with unsubscribe possibility.
Conservation period of personal data
The personal data supplied by the user are stored for update notification service and for marketing communication until the interested party explicitly requests their cancellation. Longer conservation periods may be imposed by current laws on security and data verification.
Communication, diffusion and transfer of the data in other countries or international organizations
Max Application communicates personal data to “Mailchimp” of The Rocket Science Group LLC, with headquarter in Atalanta GA, USA, to make marketing communications to clients who have previously given consent. Mailchimp guarantees personal data processing in compliance with European standards having obtained the “privacy shield” certification, a self-certification mechanism adopted between the United States and the European Union, able to determine the conformity of a USA company to the community data protection standards.
Max Application may disclose your personal data, without notice, to meet legal requirements in connection with judicial proceedings or investigations by government or police agencies, including criminal investigations, or to meet tax requirements or other requirements, also to (a) comply with the legal procedures applied by Max Application or its website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Max Application, and, (c) in the event of a security incident, take actions to protect the safety of users of Max Application or its websites.
Max Application adopts suitable technical and organizational measures to protect personal information from loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Max Application, takes appropriate measures to ensure that personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and updated.
Technical measures are adopted to maintain authorization profiles, for example by limiting the access at personal data only to whom that is authorized by the company, and blinding determinate information or giving codes or pseudonyms if the use of a real name is not necessary. The employees that have access to personal data have been appointed for the treatment and have been formed.
Some cookies utilized are strictly necessary to guarantees the functioning of our websites. Other cookies are utilized to memorize your surfing preferences, for example, the favorite language. Max Application uses on this site only technical cookies for the following finalities:
- Necessary to the functioning: these cookies allow the website to correctly work and to supply request services and products. These cookies don’t capture information that can be utilized for commercial communication or remember visited websites.
- Performance and functionality: these cookies made functions such as remember tour favorite language, your preferences. Other cookies are utilized only during the navigation session.
- has_js: technical cookie for the CMS search functioning
- SESS followed by an alphanumeric number: session cookie for the CMS reserved login
- pll_language: technical cookie related to the favorite language determining
- ginger-cookie: technical cookie related to the GDPR fulfilments
- phsessid: cookie that preserves the user status in the different pages of the site
- _ga e _gid: cookies that record a unique ID used to generate statistical data about the user’s use of the website (anonymous data)
- _gat: cookie used by Google Analytics to limit the request frequency (anonymous data)
- collect: cookie used to send to Google Analytics data regarding the dispositive and the user behavior (anonymous data).
You can also modify the cookies settings through the browser settings menu.
For further information about cookies, you can visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
If you choose to don’t allow to your browser to accept the Max Application’s website cookies, you will be able to surf, but it will be not possible to request information, documents or take advantage of the site to the best of its functionality.
Rights of the interested party and claim to the Data Protection Commissioner
You have the right to ask Max Application the access to the data that regard you, their modifies, their integration, their cancellation and their limitation, the opposition to their treatment or the portability to another Data Controller. Max Application will reply to you in writing within 30 days. You can revoke, in every moment, the consent in this site, by contacting one of the contact details indicated in the paragraph “Data Controller and Data Protection Officer”. You have, furthermore, to submit a complaint to the Authority of National Control, according to Article 13, paragraph 2, letter. d) GDPR. To exercise the rights provided by law, it is possible to contact the Data Controller calling the number 015 32468 or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting the DPO writing to email@example.com.
Modifies to this informative